"A revolutionary clipping platform for Publishers & Media Monitors"
- 100% developed, owned and patented (pending) by iSolve
- End to end clipping solutions for Media Monitoring companies, Licensing agencies and Publishing houses globally
- Zero dependence on other 3rd party software. Can add / modify functionality at any time, which reduces cost for end customer
- Scalable architecture – can go up to 1000 + concurrent users
- Can process all languages - Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, English (US, UK, Australia, Canada), Spanish, Italian
- Extensive production metrics
- Customizable reports
- Role-based access
Comparison Chart: iClip’s edge over other clipping software
iClip – Unique Features
- Incorporates a downloader, which checks for any new files on specified FTP and downloads them to desired location.
- Removes unwanted content from PDF and optimizes for clipping
- OCR implementation for image PDF
- Incorporates a spread merger, which merges two parts of a document into a single document.
- Images can be automatically reduced to pre-specified sizes
- Automatically combines fragmented images
- PDF output parameters can be pre-set to required specifications.
- Supports metadata, branding of media monitoring companies, customizable thumbnail generation, real-time edit option, countdown timer to track TAT
Benefits to customer
- Accuracy of output is 99.9% for Media monitors
- Enables excellent customer satisfaction
- Incorporates changes with no downtime or additional cost-leads to huge cost savings for client (Euros 3000-5000 per annum, or more)
- Designed to address all the issues with other clipping software, hence is the best in the market. But client only pays on a per transaction basis, thus avoiding huge licensing fees and maintenance costs (up to Euros 25,000 per annum).